Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Beautiful Word, Jan. 9th - 12th

Time for another Beautiful Word Devotion post. My two pages are certainly not as beautiful as the Word.  Not even close.  Oh, but nothing is as beautiful as the Word, is it?

So this is what snowmen 
do when we're not looking!
Both pages

It appears he's having a good time!
My page

As you can see this one has a major bleed through on the left from my page above.  Yikes!
Both pages

La-la-la-la!
Sing in your heart 
or sing out loud 
but just sing!
My page
Fabric, a sticker and watercolor brush markers.

As I do these pages, a variety of art mediums and ideas that I'd like to use come to mind.  I look forward to trying them out... eventually.  

Have a most delightful day folks!

Tootles All,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment