Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

A Sunshiny Mug & Weather

In my last post on July 17th, I showed the mug below that we purchased in Gatlinburg, TN at Alewine Pottery. It was acquired in lieu of the sold out blue and yellow mug that my heart was set on. 

I love the sentiment!
I find that, no matter what, there's always 
something to be grateful for.
How about you?

After getting back from G'burg, an e-mail from Alewine notified me about some brand, spankin' new mugs.

And there it was...
the blue & yellow beauty that I'd been seeking. 
I ordered it and here it is!
You are my sunshine! 
It causes me to hear John Denver singing, 
"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy!" 
It sure does.
I am truly a very happy camper!

🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞 🌞

Speaking of sunshine, it's a beautiful, sunny day here in North Texas with temps hovering around 88. Very late in the afternoon too! Highly unusual but delightfully received by this blogger even if it is accompanied by higher humidity than is ideal. I'll take it and I suspect there's lots of other Texans that would agree.

It appears that our usual near and above 100 degree temps have been highjacked by the northern U.S. Perhaps "highjacked" isn't the best word. I'm sure it's more like "loaned out." While my heart goes out to all those up north experiencing the dreadful weather change, I can probably speak for a huge majority of Texas when I say, we don't mind if you want to borrow it every year! 😁 😁 😁

Tootles,
D~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment